Kriss Vector 10mm with Rugged Obsidian & Extended Mag

WatchMeBling

Inactive
So Kriss has finally made a high capacity 10mm magazine! Now you can have 33rds plus 1, I received mine today! It ran flawlessly!

2d1wjkz.jpg

Explain the Kriss Vector to me. When they first appeared, they looked like a gimmick gun to me. Current perception is its a quality gun but they still don't appeal to me. Looks like a LOT of bulk for reduced felt recoil (how bad can a .45 be out of a carbine?!).

I dunno, just looks like a large gun answering a question nobody asked. Not trying to be rude, but I just don't get it. Never handled one either, so . . . What am I missing?

I dunno, just looks like a large gun answering a question nobody asked. Not trying to be rude, but I just don't get it. Never handled one either, so . . . What am I missing?

It was designed to run full-auto with an incredible ability to hold barrel on target. Probably does not make as much sense in semi-auto, however I bet it makes a heck of a 10mm carbine. Now, if someone were to make a binary trigger for this thing, I'd be all over it!!!

Hmmmm, I spoke too soon, looks like there is a double-tap trigger for this. Hmmmmmmm.

When I was looking at non 10mm Glocks, the reason was because nobody was making extended mags for 10mm. Now that Kriss makes the mags I'm hoping ETS and maybe Glock will started doing the same.

I've heard rumors about ETS making Glock mags for the .45 in extended lengths, which would mean 10mm could be coming, but all just rumors currently. Doesn't really matter to me until someone other than Kriss comes out with a 10mm carbine that uses Glock mags.

Back