KRG Bravo chassis?

Absolutely I would recommend.

I have 3 KRG stocks, and they are very well made, do not feel cheap at all, and are very durable.

My .280AI is in a Bravo, it is awesome.

I have two of them on 22's--at their price point they are a great value IMO. Their synthetic material is similar (maybe the same??) to what Bergara uses on their synthetic stocks which like KRG's I consider outstanding for plastigoo. Not the fanciest comp stock around, but I find the ergonomics and adaptability more than enough for my needs. Solid rigidity and balanced heft.

I have one. They are great. Very solid due to aluminum backbone. It also has nice flexibility of configuration and features.

It is one of m6 favorite stocks. If I see a Savage option, my MDT chassis will be up for sale in like 2s! Thanks for the tip!

Bravo for Savage available

Hey Nathan,

KRG Bravo for Savage has been available for a couple of months or 3. I am thinking about getting it, although it is between it and the GRS bifrost for me (which is lighter).

I have 2 KRG Bravo’s. #1 works great! #2 is for the Savage. I have a Jard trigger on it, so it doesn’t fit without grinding. I have a project coming!

Back