KRD mags for P-35

highpower

Inactive
Has anyone tried these KRD 17rd south african mags.Do they work, I would like to research them. Is 25.00 about the retail price? All replys will be appriciated, thanks Highpower

To summarize the other comments: yes, they work well. The springs are really stiff the first few times you load them. You'll probably want to use the loading tool that comes with (in most cases). After a few uses they are easier to load by hand.

I don't like mine.. the follower sticks and the rounds don't strip off properly, if it sticks and you tap the base you can end up with a handfull of bullets in a hurry. I bought two and I don't like em, maybe I got lemons.

Could be you've got lemons.

I have two, and like 'em better than the factory mags. As an added benefit, they have a real smooth finish that helps with the trigger pull. The magazine safety moves against the magazine during the trigger pull, and if the magazine has a rough surface, it adds "grit" to the trigger pull. I have one bad aftermarket mag (USA magazines? can't remember) that yields a really bad pull.

My KRDs give a nice pull.

Back