Kramer

I have one but could never get used to it, but they do work as advertised. , but I just didn't like the gun up under my arm.
If you are interested E-mail me and I'll sell you mine.

I have one, which I use for jogging in cold weather under a snap-open windbreaker.

Be forewarned that you need a very light gun to use this on a daily basis. If you wear a heavy gun the collar on the opposite side of your gun will dig into the side of your neck, causing discomfort. You cannot offset this weight by putting a loaded magazine in the off-side holster because it won't hold a magazine (at least it didn't work with a Glock magazine). You could wear two guns, but I don't know how comfortable you would be at the end of the day....

I found that a Glock 19 is too heavy for the Confidant. If you are thinking more along the lines of a S&W Airweight or AirLite Ti then that may work better.

FYI, for hot weather I use pocket carry. It adapts to all climates and does not rely upon a cover garment like the Confidant. Also, it's much faster on the draw. :)

Justin

Had one for about 4 years and it works great. Make sure what sort of setting you are wearing it in though. Much better for non-personal business or out in the world in general than hangin out with friends or working with people you a relaxed/close to. I was made one day by a guy i worked with who was goofing around and slapped me on the side to get me to move out of his way so he could pass.

I find that it works very well overall and like it a lot. I find that mine conceals better after i shortened the starp over my left shoulder by about an inch or so.

They are neat, but make sure you get a size smaller than you really think you wear in a regular shirt. You definitely want it to be snug fitting, or the gun will beat your ribs to death.

I carried a Glock 27 in mine and it was kinda uncomfortable. I don't know if they make a full length tuckable version, but the 3/4 length made me crazy feeling elastic across my stomach. You can also have some velcro tabs sewn in to help snug up the fit in areas where your body doesn't quite match the shirt.

The only drawback is that fastdraw is not an option with this shirt. It is best if you seek cover and then dig for your weapon, hopefully not while grovelling for you life from a disgruntled ex employee!

Good Shooting
RED

Back