Kramer IWBs?

AndABeer

I have recently obtained a S&W 5926 in pretty good condition. Provided it proves reliable and accurate on the range, it may back up my 1076 (soon 1026 as well :D) on occasion.

So far, Kramer is the only holster maker I have found that lists the S&W 5926 as an offering. I was thinking an IWB at the 6 oclock postion but I have no experience with Kramer IWBs. I love their horsehide belt holsters though and use them almost exclusively. Does anyone own a Kramer IWB, which model IWB, and are your impressions favorable?

I was looking at a Kramer IWB holsters for my Taurus 445. I happen to live a few miles from where they are made. I called them up and asked if I could come by and get one directly from them. They said no, I would have to get one throught the mail just like everybody else. So I went over to Blade-Tech,( www.blade-tech.com ) also in Tacoma. Although they did not make a IWB for my pistol, they would be happy to custom make one for me. They knocked off about 25% of the price and threw in a speed loader holder. Now that is customer service!
I'm sure kramer makes great holsters,(for that price they better be) but the customer service has to be there also.

Cajun

My experience with Kramer's service has been outstanding. In fact just this week I called to ask that the expedite an order so that I could use it for an upcoming class, they said no problem.

As for Blade-Tech and kydex in general, I tend to prefer leather (horsehide especially) for everything but my Glocks. I did try a Blade-Tech IWB for a 225 once but did not care for design.

I like mine, but I got it in black horsehide.

For a few months, I had an oil stain from the holster that appeared on my undershirts that had to be washed out.

Don't forget a good belt.

Shoot straight.

Kramer's the only place I found that makes a concealment holster for my Ruger p-94, and I carry it comfortably in such. If you don't know, the Ruger P-series is heavy and wide, but it carries just fine in my IWB #3

-Teuf

I've got a Kramer IWB holster for my Sig P239, it's very comfortable to wear, and well made, worth every penny I paid for it.

Back