Korth Auto 9mm

The other day I stopped to pull a road kill off the berm. At first I thought it was a deer but then I saw the spiral shaped horn sticking out from between its eyes. Good luck on your hunt. :D

..... not a Korth but its something close?

A Korth is a Korth of Korth, of Korth. People who want a Korth generally will settle only for a Korth and are willing to pay the price. But if price is no object and you want something arguably better, a SIG 210 selling for $22,000.00 might wet the whistle. Of Korth, it's not a 9mm...:D

As a matter of fact, yes. I have a couple in my safe...

They are very nicely made pistols, needless to say.

Can't figure out if I like the rounded trigger guard or the squared one more. Any opinions on that? :confused:

Last edited:
Well, here's a Sig 210 in .30 Luger for $22k..... not a Korth but its something close?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/920902569

That's one of those ultra rare forged heavy frame models from the 70's, which is like the holy grail of Sig P210's.

I've got one myself...you can see it on the left and how the frame differs from a standard P210 of the same era.

Last edited:
I prefer the looks of the rounded trigger guard-but I wouldn't kick a 210 having the square trigger guard out of bed for eating crackers.

The other day I stopped to pull a road kill off the berm. At first I thought it was a deer but then I saw the spiral shaped horn sticking out from between its eyes. Good luck on your hunt. :D
I know the feeling. The other day I stopped at the side of the road and found a Korriphila HSP 701. I like finding unicorns on the side of the road and I am good at it.

Last edited:
bac1023: I would have been surprised if you did not. Nice pair. Any idea where I can find one similar to either of those? I do not really care about the shape of trigger guard.

bac1023: I would have been surprised if you did not. Nice pair. Any idea where I can find one similar to either of those? I do not really care about the shape of trigger guard.

The trigger guard comment was more of a joke, actually. As for getting one, I can touch base with the importers I deal with and see if there's any on the horizon. Its been a long while since there was one for auction, but I know a couple that have come into the country over the past year or two. Problem is, they never made it to auction. They were spoken for before importation.

Expect Korriphila-like prices.

dgludwig: I know the feeling. The other day I stopped at the side of the road and found a Korriphila HSP 701. I like unicorns.

Yes I saw the auction. Congrats! How do you like it?

I've got a first year (1984) 4" model in 45ACP and a 1987 5" Target 9mm with the SAO trigger. The Target models probably number less than 20.

I love it which is something I expected :) No other gun in my collection comes even close in terms of quality and craftsmanship. Well, funny enough, my Ultramatics give me the same feeling of amazement. I would appreciate if you check your sources. I will PM you my contact details. Thanks!
Korriphila-like prices expected :)

Last edited:
Yes I saw the auction. Congrats! How do you like it?

I've got a first year (1984) 4" model in 45ACP and a 1987 5" Target 9mm with the SAO trigger. The Target models probably number less than 20.

So target is not necessarily long slide? I would expect the target version to be longer. Interesting... Come to think of it, I like the squared trigger guard more.

So target is not necessarily long slide? I would expect the target version to be longer. Interesting...
The Target had a 5” barrel and adjustable sights with a thumb safety and SAO trigger.

There are 5” models with DA/SA triggers also. In fact, most are DA/SA

The ones on the pic look to me live a .45 on the left and a 4" 9mm on the right? Am I mistaken?
Oh, I got it vice versa... very nice.

Back