Konus Optics??

well I went ahead and bought one. I got the 4-18x. its an Italian company with very little info on their site. I wanted to buy the Mueller scope, but they didn't have a reticle that I wanted, plus the relief is much better than the Muellers I have used. I picked up this scope locally for a great price. I must say, the glass is crystal clear and even at 18x it focuses to absolute clarity. I will be out to shoot with it on Thursday morn and will let you know. but so far, seems like a very high quality piece at a very affordable price. my only gripe is it doesn't have the tall target turrets, but it has nice clicks, turrets set up like a bushnell. I was willing t sacrifice to ge the reticle that I wanted. I wanted a fine hair reticle with a subtle BDC and this had what I wanted.

quick question, I don't have a lot of experience with scopes other than bushnell and a couple cheapo's, can you add target turrets to any scope?

We have not one, but two of the Konuspro M30 in 6.5-25 on two of our long-range rifles (a .260 and AR-10). Bought the first on Ebay- good deal and wanted to try it out- then promptly purchased a second one.

Good glass for the $$. Their integral bubble level is also an interesting "plus".

thanks tob, I am pretty excited, this is the nicest scope I have purchased so far. very happy to not be limited to 9x for everything.

Back