Kobra - Tien to eat Crow

cowboy1

Inactive
Well I sent my new Kobra back to Brown's last week, that I said was not shooting very well, like 6 inches low at 10 yards. Ed took it out yesterday and shot it at 25 yards with 185 grain federal ammo and faxed me the picture of the target. It shot a 3 inch group and was just about right on the money. I called and told them that the ammo I shoot should be there right a way and to try them. Well today Ed and one of the other guys there, I don't remember his name right off, took the 230 and 200 grain reloads out and shot at 25 yards, and faxed me the targets. Well both loads shot just about right where the factor load is. In shot it looks like there is nothing wrong with the gun, it must be just me. So I had crow for lunch. They are returning it to me and I should have it soon. In review the appearance was great and there was never any FTF or any other problem with the gun except that I thought it shot low and 10 yards, the problem must be me. I feel Ed handled the situation in a fair and satisfactory manner and have no ill feelings.
Keith Schultz

Keith,

I don't know you or the situation that lead up to your sending the gun back.

I do, however, think you are down-right honorable in posting that the mistake appears to be on your end.

Cheers.

Back