Knoxx Stock on Winchester 1300 Defender

plateshooter

I am wanting to put a Knoxx CompStock on my Winchester 12 ga 1300 Defender. Winchester has 3 different forend tube lengths. (The tube the forend goes over). A 2.75", a 4.75", and a 6.5" Tube. My Defender has the 4.75" tube. Has anyone tried the forend that comes with the 1300 CompStock set on a Defender? I have asked several suppliers who could not answer my question, and emailed Blackhawk who now owns Knoxx, and never received an answer. Thanks for looking.

My exp

I have a SpecOps stock by knoxx on my Remington 870 and it is awesome. If you have specific questions and give you my 2 cents

I'm posting this in case anyone else has this question and this thread comes up in a search. I talked to Diane at Blackhawk customer service. After some research by her, it was determined that an adapter nut (Hogue part number 03001) must be purchased to use the Hogue forend that comes in the CompStock set to work on guns with the 4.75 extension tube. For all of you Winchester Defender owners out there, this may save you some time and aggravation if you are wanting to use a Hogue forend, or a Knoxx CompStock set on your Defender.

and Thanks for the reply RAHatto

sorry to dig up a dead thread, but had to post a thanks to the OP for the follow up!

i just picked up another 1300 defender (had one back in the day and missed it, so i bought another) and was wondering the same thing about the knoxx forend...

thanks for the info and it saved me a headache later on. :D

Back