Knob Creek

I will probably drive up one day or another. I have a good buddy who will be on the line.

If someone has the dates, please post them.

------------------
-Essayons

I will probably attend on Friday, I have a Gaurd Drill that weekend(bummer) however I will do my best to weasel out of it. It would be cool to meet at the same place
Rob as best I know the dates stay the same. The second weekend in April and October should be around the 9th or 10th
One more note Rob in one of your responses U told of an accident with a Mustang. How did the gun go off? was the individual carring one in the chamber locked and cocked, or just cocked? I own one for CCDW and I carry one in chamber with the hammer DOWN. I feel that the saftey could very easily be brushed off , well as a matter of fact I used to carry hammer down saftey off. Then one day I noticed my safty was brushed ON!! this is bad if not expected, Now I carry hammer down safty on so I know to flick it off. My point is if my saftey was brushed on then your friends was probably brushed off, makinf the gun very easy to AD.
Later
Daren

IMPO, the gun went off because the individual pulled the trigger.
He claimed that the weapon slam fired. I guess that he had his finger inside the trigger guard when he chambered a round.

I hope that you are carrying it at a Half-cock and not with the hammer fully down.

------------------
-Essayons

Darren is correct on the date. Only it's the 9th, 10th and 11th. For all of the information go to Knob Creek's wesite at www.machinegunshoot.com. They have all of the schedules, shoots, directions, etc on one of the pages there.

[This message has been edited by fal308 (edited 01-05-99).]

Back