Knob Creek

I will be there WILL YOU!!!!!

I will be there Saturday. If anyone from TFL will be there we should get together. Ya Know

Later
Daren

I was at Knob Creek this past Saturday. This wa smy first time to attend and I throughly enjoyed it. Wish I lived in other than one of the infamous seven that do not allow the ownership of automatic arms. At this time I intend to attend the April meet.

I didn't even go down to the lower range. Was it flooded out? I heard firing going on down there but don't know if they were using the range or firing from the road.

I hate you guys (LOL). Had a two friends who went, but called me up to rub my nose in the fact that I didn't make it. They did say it was 'raining large dogs' Saturday. I await their homemade video. And the official one later down the road. I sure am envious of all you guys who got to go!!! Maybe next time in April I can get free. Had to work show here over that weekend.

If you've never been to a machinegun shoot/show this is the one to see! Think of a line of mgs over 100 yds wide letting loose. Everything from Gattling Guns (original) to ....Gattling Guns (mini-guns). The show has weapons you've never even heard of for sale also. Talk about a kid in a candy store. Now if I only had about $500,000 laying around I could have picked up a mini-gun, some FA FN FALs, a few requisite HKs and M4s, 1919s, Ma Deuces, shorty 50s, 50BMG long range rifle, .303 Vickers, Mossberg AOWs etc and the ammo to feed them and a nice new BIG truck to haul them. :)

Back