Kmart 800 number, tell them to boot Rosie

chris in mo

I found this post on another site. I hope the contents are true and that Kmart is starting to take the complaints seriously. Let's keep the momentum on this and show Rosie that gun owners are a force to be rekoned with and won't take her type of PC dribble lying down....." K-Mart has a toll-free customer service line. Dial 1-800-635-6278 then press "2" to talk to a customer service rep. Let them know that Rosie O'Donnell is STILL making anti-gun demands on her show. (now she's giving the White House phone number and telling everyone to call it and BEG for more gun control) When they respond that they support free speech, remind them that they fired Fuzzy Zoeller the golfer for telling a joke. Rosie's demanding we all be imprisoned for owning guns and she
isn't joking. Tell them straight out that you'll shop at Meijers or Walmart until they muzzle or fire her. When I called last night, the lady I spoke with said that's been the number one complaint they've taken the last week or so, that every one is logged in writing, and off the record, she agrees with us. K-Mart is counting these calls folks.
Start making them. Call for your friends and neighbors also. And pass this number along to other gun folk.

Back