King of Colts

AR-10

Anybody else own a Colt King Cobra? I've got a 6" stainless .357. Fits my hand like they were made for each other. Good weight, good balance, good trigger, good sights! Plus, it's got that cool little snake head on the barrel!!

great gun i shot a 4 incher and a 4 inch python.both were great guns.id buy either one.the cobra is a better value.

I actually purchased a used stainless 4 inch king cobra for my gf a few months back for 289. They said the timing was a little late but after having some people look at it they all said that it looked and felt perfect. I thought she wasn't going to like it much because she had been wanting a colt anaconda in 6 inch, or a 629 with similar specs. I went ahead with the cobra because of california's sb15 date coming up, the cost, and the fact that it was a colt. Just about have the sights zeroed in for her on the last trip. I don't regret the purchase...neither does my gf =)

I've had a 6" Colt King Cobra since about 1989, and it's one of my favorite revolvers. Like all my Colts it's exceptionally accurate and easy to shoot well. It sits in my safe next to the 6" Anaconda and 4" nickle Python. Someday with a little luck a Diamondback with be joining this viper's nest. Anyway, I've always felt the King Cobra was an underrated revolver; my advice would be to hold on to yours.

Back