Kimber Ultra Carry vs Springfield Ultra Compact

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja92

Inactive
I have a couple of 9mm pistols but am looking to get more power in my carry gun. I like the way both guns feel but I am new to this type of gun. I like the grip on the Springfield but I am not sure of either gun's sights. If anyone has experience with either of these guns I would like you feedback.

The grips on the Kimber can be switched. Hogues are nice - a worthy feature. The Kimber is a little smoother - a little rounded.
The Springfield is a less greenbacks, can be had compensated. And easier to find. You'll get the "loaded" coupons - as you do with all Springfield pistols right now... Which may or may not mean anything to you.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Hey, have I mentioned my new book? It is called:
MEN ARE FROM MARS and WOMEN JUST NEED TO DEAL WITH IT!

I have an Ultra Carry Elite that I love so far. Had a problem feeding hollowpoints but sent it back to their custom shop where they had it back to me in four days with no problems since. Felt recoil is not much different than a full size and mine shoots 1 1/2" groups. Biggest negative so far is I get asked about it at the range all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back