Kimber on the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm27

Inactive
Kimber Custom Target (Blue steel)is on its way!! nib with one 8rnd wilson mag 657.00
Does that price sound right?
Would like to know what you Kimber guys use as far as cleaning goes, I use Hopps on my H&K and Glock. Thanks Mark.

Price sounds OK, considering it's coming with a Wilson magazine. How did you get a Wilson mag with it? Is that part of the deal, or is that what comes in the box?

I have two stainless Kimbers, Stainless Target and Stainless Classic. The Stainless Target is flawless. Can not say that about the Classic. See thread on "Kimber will not lock back". Let us know how it works.

johnboy.
Well the mag was extra Gun was 630.00.
Wilson mag and shipping bring it to 657.00.
Did read the threads about slide not locking back, at least I know what to expect and if I have to, know how to fix.
Will do on the reports!!!!
Mark.

I don't think you will have anything to worry about. I use Hoppe 9 bore solvent Rem oil and Rigg grease for the slide rails.

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

http://www.homestead.com/gunrights/Guns_and_Gunrights.html

ICQ no. 46780559

Wanting to get a Kimber stainless custom target. Any ideas where on the net for a good price?? So far,it appears Champion firearms (www.championfirearms.com) is the best price. Thats the same place I purchased my Paraordnance P10. Good prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back