kimber mags

ditty

Inactive
oh... and another thing. i just bought the kimber custom stainless II. i've been hearing that the mags in a kimber arent all that great. i need some 10 round mags anyways, anyone know of a good place to get some? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Get Wilson Combat mags. As I learned recently, a great gun can be made bad by poorly made mags. All the Semi auto problems I have ever had(not many) have been because of crappy mags. Wilsons are top quality 1911 mags.

Agree with Cobraman 100 percent. Every initial 1911 problem I have had with Kimbers, Springfields and Colts has been solved with the use of Wilson magazines (McCormick is also good, although not as good as Wilson, IMHO).

McCormick is also good, although not as good as Wilson, IMHO.

I bought a "Shooting Star" mag, and it was identical to the Kimber factory mag(except for the company logo). I think that they make Kimber mags, but I'm not positive.

straightShot

Kimber factory mags are CMc and my source was Kimber, NY themselves when I called them "complaining" about the mag that came with my Pro CDP. I told that since I was paying quite a bit for the pistol that why cannot it come with at least a Chip McCormick since they use his parts. Their answer, "Well that one that came with the pistol sir, is a Chip McCormick mag and the same with all the other pistols shipped out to dealers."

Back