Kimber K6s 4" Target Model

I did see a 4" Combat model sold at a gun store in Michigan this past weekend.
The Target models can't be far behind...

After seeing the 4” Target listed for as much as $989 at various sites, while being out of stock, I decided that $825 wasn’t all that bad. I ordered mine last night.

Bud’s now has the 4” Target K6S at $780!!
When you buy from them, you get a 30 day price guaranty. It now is $45 less than I paid two days ago. I just filled out my claim for the price adjustment. :D
It works, I had to use it one time before.
$780 is a great price!

Last edited:
I have the 4inch combat. It is very nice and lighter than the S&W 686 4in which makes it great for packing. On the other hand the S&W 686 soaks up recoil better for a range gun.

Got my 4” Target model today. A bit disappointed that there were some ever so small scratches on the barrel near the frame. But, a q-tip and some flitz, a little time...4-5 minutes and all is well.
I have read that the double action pull on some of the DASA guns, isn’t as nice as that on the DAO model. Mine is!
Single action, while crisp, is a bit heavy. Haven’t measured it yet, but I’m guessing it is around 4.5 to 5.0 lbs. I will measure it and report back. Not great, but not too bad. I usually shoot DA 90% of the time. And, I suspect like all revolvers, both pulls will improve with use.
Overall, I love it.

Edit:
I just measured both pulls. DA is 10# 9 oz. And it is extremely smooth! Great, really. The SA pull (both DA and SA checked with two 5 pull averages) came in right at 4# 0.2 oz.

Last edited:
Back