Kimber K6s 3" holsters?

OhioGuy

I hope to pick up one of these, and would like a holster that conceals its longer grip well at 4:00. Any recommendations?

I also carry AIWB and like holsters with "claws" that help conceal long grips on my semi autos. Is there anything comparable for the Kimber?

I have a 3"k6s and had a heck of a time finding a holster I liked for it. I tried some generic type revolver holsters that i hated. I ended up having to have a kydex holster custom made by Windhill holsters. Had to take my gun in and leave it for maybe 3 weeks. I think Kimber sells some in their store, you might check there.

I have a 3"k6s and had a heck of a time finding a holster I liked for it. I tried some generic type revolver holsters that i hated. I ended up having to have a kydex holster custom made by Windhill holsters. Had to take my gun in and leave it for maybe 3 weeks. I think Kimber sells some in their store, you might check there.
Ugh, was afraid of that. I confirmed that Concealment Express has a compatible holster, it's listed as a 2" barrel but the 3" can protrude from the bottom -- likely not ideal.

Back