Kimber in .40S&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorzeny

Does anyone have any experience with Kimber 1911s in .40S&W or 9mm Parabellum? Are they more or less reliable than their .45ACP variants?

How about Springfield 1911s in 9mm Parabellum?

Skorzeny

------------------
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence. Sun Tzu

From what I has seen so far, the 9mm is not a store ready item. Nor is the .38 Super. These are special order. The .40 is the only sub caliber available off a store shelf. I looked at a .40 the other day. Seemed to have all the same fit and functionality of the .45. But that puppy has been at that dealer for some time. Doesn't seem to be too popular. I would LOVE to try one in 38 Super to shoot in ESP class. But the stainless classic target is just too sweet in .45. It won its first match last weekend. 1 for 1. Hope that trend continues. ;)

------------------
Bubba
IDPA# A04739
====
It is long been a principal of ours that one is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully. - Jeff Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back