Khaki Shooting Vest

• Thread starter Thread starter faiello5
  • Start date Start date
F

faiello5

Hi all. Can someone point me to a source on the web that sells the light-weight khaki shooting vests. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank

If you don't mind spending the $ for top quality. The Domke Photo Vest Wilson sells is usually available from some of the NYC Camera Stores for ca. $20 less than Wilson gets. Best of all this vest has a mesh upper back and the length needed to CCW a Pistol with an OTB holster. Also has a snap in the center over the zipper if it's hot or you want the vest open but kept from flapping, etc. when moving, etc. http://www.adorama.com Look under "Bags & Cases" then "Misc." hit "Vests" then "Domke".

Vest

Do you want a real shooting vest, like the shotgun guys wear or just something to cover a handgun? I found a cheap and decent vest called a Forager Vest at U.S. Cavalry. It has plenty of pockets, but doesn't look like a quail hunter's and it doesn't make me look like I should be running down a street in Beirut snapping photos of guys with AK's. I think they run about 25 bucks plus S&H. Not as nice as the Domke mentioned above, but not as pricey or "photojournalist" looking. I've got a khaki and a black, and have a mod to make them more wearable in hot weather if you buy one.

Back