Ken's Leather Craft

turkeestalker

Okay so.... I'm indulging some play things here. I'm saying 'play things' because this is NOT for serious carry, it's simply for range day fun.

I own one officer size Kimber and recently ran across one just like it for a fair price in a local pawn shop that I put some money down on.

Silly maybe, but I have two sons and both have attempted to lay claim to that particular pistol upon my demise... go figure! :eek:
Owning two saves me from making that decision and them from fighting over it.
Besides, it may seem childish, but I'd get a serious kick out of having a matching .45 in each hand on range day sometime. :D

So... gotta have a rig for 'em, and being that it's a play thing it doesn't make sense to spend much money on it. Then again, anything but leather wouldn't seem quite right and decent leather gets expensive real quick.

I found this http://www.kensleathercraft.com/1911-Dual-Shoulder-Holster-SH2B.htm and I'm impressed with what I'm seeing for the price point.
I'm not looking for a Cadillac or long life durability, just occasional serviceability and reasonable quality... and a lot of fun.

Question is... anyone have any personal experience with Ken's Leather Craft products and what is your opinion of their offerings?

Back