Kel Tec P32 +1 magazine extension?

Longshot

I see this available on their website along with the 10 round magazine. I have heard that the ten round magazine is not actually available. Is the +1 extension available? Do any TFLr's use one?

I'd appreciate your opinions on this upgrade.

+1

I've got one. Works great. Gives a place to put my pinky (but I have pretty small hands). Reliability has been 100% so far.

I got mine at a gun show from a dealer who always has the latest stuff from Kel-Tec. He should have the 10 round mags this time around.

Good Luck!

AL

The 10 round magazines just became available for the first time late last month. They only got 50 & they sold out very quickly. They were supposed to get more in May, not sure when, you'll have to call. It may be awhile before you see them at gunshows unless they get a whole bunch this month. Better just to call KT yourself and order direct.
Glockorama - you can order anything on KT's website direct from them. No on-line ordering, you have to call.
http://www.kel-tec.com Lousy website but functional.

WHY????

It a deep concelament gun. Carry it as designed with the 7-round mag or you might as well get a pocket 9mm.

Galco actually makes a pocket holster for a Kahr MK9, Colt Pocket 9, and a Glock 26/27 if you get larger.

JT,
I think they main point is two-fold. 1.The extention would give a little more to grip on while shooting at the range.
2. Most people would probably use the extension on one mag and use it for the spare and for the range. I would leave the standard mag in for carry.

Extensions

That's what I do with my Glock 27.
I have an extension on only one mag, but I also practice with an "unextended" mag. Practice is a little more pleasant with an extended mag, but I never carry the pistol that way.

Kentucky Rifle

I called Kel Tec and ordered a ten round (in stock - ships today) and a +1 extension (backordered for about one month).

jtduncan,

For the +1...Better grip, extra capacity, virtually no addition to the "footprint" of the pistol (but still much smaller than any 9mm (I own a P11, too). For the 10 round...similar reasons - it won't be much longer than a spare 7 round magazine. I don't feel that concealment or comfort will be compromised - I'll know soon...YMMV.

Longshot

Back