Kel-Tec P-32 vs 10" plate

That's some good shooting for sure considering the poor sights. I've never tried my P32 beyond 15 yards but may have to give it a go. I've never had a "rim lock" but I use European manufactured ammo. So they say, rimlock is rare with Euro ammo.

I have always liked but never owned a Kel-Tec p32. I like how it feels in my hands. I may be thinking out loud now.. I may just buy one if I can cast and reload little tiny hollow points for it and make the smallest reloadable target shooting gun. My biggest hang up is how do you measure the miniscule powder charges and be reasonable about it? I make a lot of homemade 9 mm target loads they are small enough as it is... 9 mm components brass bullets dies load data etc... At least 9mm load data is easy to develop with enough margin of safety that without a pressure test gun and a chronograph I haven't blown my hands off....yet[emoji16]

My biggest hang up is how do you measure the miniscule powder charges and be reasonable about it?

Start with a powder that meters well. Which likely means a ball powder.

You don't even have the stuff to load .32. Just test the powders you have with your existing equipment and a reference for .32 for appropriate loads.

Back