Kel-Tec Customer Service

Wayward

After about 300 rounds my P-32's assembly pin began to shake loose during shooting and wouldn't stay in place no matter how many times I pushed it back in. I was also having a lot of failures to feed/eject so I decided to send it in for service and have them hard chrome the slide while they were at it. I sent the gun off Tuesday via FedEx Overnight Priority (next business moring delivery). I called Kel-Tec Wednesday afternoon to make sure the gun had arrived, it hadn't, WTF. A call to FedEx revealed that all their flights had been grounded due to ice and my package would not arrive until Thursday morning. I figured I wouldn't see my P-32 till after the new year since Kel-Tec was closing that Friday and wouldn't reopen till after the 1st. To my surprise I recieved my gun on Friday! They got it in Thursday morning and shipped it out Thursday afternoon. Kudos to Kel-Tec for their excellent customer service.

There's a very good web site for Kel-Tec owners at : www/ktog.org The people help others with the problems they might be having and are very friendly. Kel-Tec has no interest in this venture and all of them seem to be extremely satisfied with Kel-Tec customer service. Come and join us.

Back