Keith brass?

Rifleman1776

About 15, mebbe more, years ago a major dealer offered a special run of .44 mag. brass stamped 'Elmer Keith' on the base. I bought a couple hundred rounds. Not sure what happened to most of it, might have some loaded up. But I do have 50 rounds never loaded. Just wondering if it has any collectors value. I might be willing to sell for the right price.
What say the jury????

bumpity, bump, bump.....

Partly a shameless bump.
Curious nobody replied. :confused:
I looked in my 'collection' and found I have 96 rounds of the Keith brass.
Still wondering if it might have collectors value and, if so, how much it might be worth.

Kieth 44 mag

Sir, You have a one of a kind h.s. meaning it's hard to place a value on this brass as there is nothing to compare it to....David call @ Ammo-one may be able to give you an estimate or the old ammo guy "Guy Hilderbrand "....what you need to find is an Elmer Kieth collector ! On Auction Arms if sold seperately you would easily get a buck a piece ,possibly more ...

I have some Bill Ruger 30-06 cartridges going for about 2 to 3 bucks a piece ...

BTW is it boxed ,and what do you think it is worth ???

Jim

I think it was shipped loose but that was a long time ago, I don't recall any special boxes. I have been a collector of other things long enough to know better than to discard any boxes it might have been in.
I now have them in MTM plastic boxes.
I was thinking $3.00 each as singles and $100.00 for the full box of 50.

Back