Keeping the baby un-numbered...

John/az2

The site:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_cwolfe/19990812_xccwo_keeping_ba.shtml

The Article:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Keeping the baby
un-numbered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 1999 Claire Wolfe

Little Citizen 577-00-666X came into the world today.
Properly numbered, per international dictate, she joined billions of other precious humano-numeric global resources.

From this day, government data managers and selfless researchers will watch over every aspect of her welfare -- vaccinations, aptitudes, nutrition, scholastic achievements, emotional adjustment, vocational profiling and of course her all-important family risk factors. Her life's progress will be monitored (and altered, as necessary) by number -- a number she will be carefully taught to cherish.

As she matures, young Ms. 666X's fertility, economic status, purchases, residence, employment, habits and health will be carefully recorded by the numbers. Her number will be the access code that lets her attend college, marry, get a professional license, drive, travel abroad, work, buy a home, bank or invest.

And when she dies, her death certificate will sum up her life as Citizen 577-00-666X.

With careful resource management, the day of her termination will be many years in the future. Today, as her parents submitted her to the hospital staff for numbering, they were surprisingly uneasy about her secure and well-observed future. Were they, they wondered, sacrificing independence and privacy by numbering her at birth? But ... well ... what else could they do?

"We realized we might be giving up some of her freedom," her father said. "But we had to do it because it was the only way we'd be allowed to use her as a tax deduction or claim a child tax credit."
[/quote]

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

http://www.countdown9199.com

It's my understanding that more and more hospitals won't even release a baby to go home without preliminary paperwork for acquiring the "sign of the beast". I've heard of two hopitals locally that even include SSN paperwork as part of post-natal release papers.

The question is, since the vast proliferation of everybody dependent on these nine magic digits, your life nearly grinds to a halt without it. One friend's mortgage was held up because he didn't know his number and couldn't produce a card with the number on it. The bastidges.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Yep, thats true

I couldn't take my son home last year without getting him "branded".

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

DC... you should have left him at the hospital... What would they do with him?... They threatened to not allow us to take our daughter home unless we paid the bill first, since we were having trouble with the insurance... Told them that they could just keep her then... should have seen their faces. We were allowed to leave with her. Anyway.. hope you know that this was just an attept at humor... cause I'm sure that you just love that little rug-rat to pieces.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

Our last two children were born at home. There is no alternative any more, as far as we are concerned, and no need for a hospital, as long and neither the baby or mother's health are in danger.

Our first was hospital born, but the only reason we did that is because it was our first, and we didn't know what we were in for! It was an assembly-line experience, that had a surgical overtone. We hated it.

But, we fell into the trap of the "tax deduction" and had them registered.

Damn, but that's not going to happen again.

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

http://www.countdown9199.com

[This message has been edited by John/az2 (edited August 12, 1999).]

We already have 4 boys...
But we have already decided, if we are to have another - it will be at home...

My wife wants to try a "water birth" but when she goes there - my eyes glaze over and I think about tuning a scope - pretty soon she'll drop the subject and my thoughts can go someplace else...

Some how I cant even THINK about another...

Ah, what are we talking about?

------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I thought I had taken a big step in my mind by commiting to "future" homeschooling. Having a child at home hadn't occurred to me yet, but makes much sense in the concept of protecting the child's future freedom. Much to think about.

Back