kart e z fit barrels

2600+

Inactive
has any of the bullseye shooters on forum tried this system did you like it? why? did you not like it? why ? do you think this system is capable of 2 inch groups at 50 yards with propper fitting and a proven load?

endless possibilities.......

Capable?
Absolutely.

Likely?
Doubtful; quality of fit is everything, so unless it's perfect 2" @50 yds is hard........but still possible :D

So, you gonna try? Wish you the best; brave endeavour.

The EZ fit Kart barrel is a great barrel and I would think 2 inches at 50 yards would be obtainable with the right load with proper barrel fitting. However, don't think for a minute the EZ fit is EZ to install and fit. I would recommend the purchase of the fitting (about $40.00) kit which includes instuctions and a great little file. One of the hardest parts too is fitting the bushing. It comes fit to the barrel, but not the slide.

Nowlin Barrels

Dear Sir. Try a Nowlin barrel drop-in. They are sold at Brownells or write to John Nowlin at nowlinguns.com. I have a nowlin-springfield built by John and will shoot a 1" group at 50 yards. He does an excellent job and sells top quality barrels and parts.

Back