Kahr Nite Sites

HarryB

Has anyone had nite sites installed on their Kahr by someone other than the factory? I was told that the dovetail is odd and non factory sights fall out. I am looking to get them installed locally rather than have the delay of sending the piece to Kahr and waiting the weeks to return...

Harry, I don't know if all of their dovetails are the same but Meprolight makes a fixed set for at least one Kahr. Have your local guy look through his Brownells catalogue. George

HarryB, I'm having Robar refinish a K9, and they will be installing Trijicon night sights during that work - the ones with the white outline.

Since I don't have it back yet, I can't report on the quality. But, Robar has a great reputation, and I'll be surprised if this is a problem. Sorry I can't directly answer your question. Good luck.

Hi Harry,

Thought I'd drop you a note over here too. I've had a set of MMC's adjustable bar-dot tritium sights on my K-40 since February.

I've shot it repeatedly with hot .40 S&W loads, but it will not lose its zero, much less fall out of the dovetail.

MMC is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area near where I live. So I went over and watched them put the set on. Very efficient and quick (while I waited) service.

The look great on the gun and the sight picture is crisp and clear. Plus, one can get anything from plain black to a myriad of configurations of white lines and/or tritium bars and dots. Any way you want.

Check them out at www.mmcsight.com for more details. If the Kahr sights are listed, don't be surprised. They're rather new. Give them a call.

You won't be disappointed.

- Anthony

- Anthony

Back