K Holsters - amazing custom holster service!

Erich

Hi folks,

I just wanted to relate a good experience I had with K Holsters, a company out of Texas. http://www.kholsters.com/

I have an oddball pistol for which it's difficult to find a holster. I called Bill Hilliard (owner) up last Thursday (the 31st), and asked him to make me a lefty IWB (actually, K Holsters' "Clip" model - they run $49.00) for it. But I wanted some extra leather up between my pistol and my body, because I live in a warm state and I don't want sweat finding its way onto my gun - told him I'd be happy to pay a little more for the extra leather. Mr. Hilliard took my Master Card number and said, "Give me a couple of weeks, and you'll have it." I was pretty psyched because, as I mentioned, it was difficult to find someone who would make a holster for my oddball pistola.

Well, last night (Wednesday, the 6th) I got home from work to find the custom-made holster waiting for me. I'm very pleased with it: it's attractive and functional; the extremely thin (yet high quality) leather makes it a pleasure to wear, and the fit and boning are plenty tight (in fact, I'm keeping the gun in it for a while to stretch it out a bit) which will ensure molding to my personal gun. I'm most impressed with the service, though - try getting a custom-made holster from most places delivered in under a week!

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know about my good experience with K Holsters. If you need something made custom quick and for not a lot of dough, you might give them a shout.

Oh, and for all those folks looking for a holster for their S&W CS9s, he has this gun listed on his available guns list. :)

(Oops. I wonder whether I should have posted this under "Retail Deals and Feedback" . . . )

Back