K-80 whats it worth

TKL

I am looking at a K-80 standard grade sporting. It is about 6 years old and is in excellent condition with Briley tubes and choke tubes for the 12 Ga barrell and for the tube sets.
What would be a good price for a gun like this?
Thanks,
TKL

TKL

Your post confused me. Does it have Briley chokes and subgauge tubes?

Without seeing the gun, I would expect a good price would be $5,000-$6,000 for the gun without the subgauge tubes. Depending on the tubes add another $1,000 or so.

Ahem

PJR is about right, $5000 to $6000 is a good price for the gun you described. The Briley tubes would put it closer to $6000.

One thing to check on is the serial number and when the gun was manufactured, the earliest K80's did not have hardened hammers and some may have come with leaf springs instead of the coil springs. They can be upgraded easily by a Krieghoff Service Center. If the gun has a serial number BELOW 21500 it is an older gun and may have the earlier hammer and spring configuration. (This came from DuPont Krieghoffs' newsletter)

Buy it, it is absolutely the most reliable gun out there and is built like a mercedes. Also the softest shooting O/U there is.

K guns and 870s, there is nothing better:)

Geoff Ross

Thanks for the info. I will check on the serial #. It has both tubes for 20, 28, & 410, as well as choke tubes for those tubes and for the barrell if this helps.
Thanks,
TKL

Back