• Thread starter Thread starter .
  • Start date Start date

THE DAILY BRIEF
from
INTELLIGENT NETWORK CONCEPTS, INC.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 1999
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NATIONAL

* Attorney General Janet Reno has reportedly ordered the seizure of new evidence concerning the 1993 law enforcement assault on the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, from FBI headquarters.
- related: reports say the House Judiciary Committee is drafting a proposal to investigate the FBI raid on the compound.

------------------
Mykl
~~~~~
"If you really want to know what's going on;
then, you have to follow the money trail."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wait a minute! Is the FBI going to take the evidence from the Court. My understanding is that the Judge had taken it into safekeeping.
Rich

My info is that the Marshals have seized the evidence. Aren't the Marshals under DOJ?

------------------
"Taking a long view of history, we may say that
anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets."
--Jeff Cooper

Well, it looks like the USDOJ (and El Reno, in particular) is now officially operating in the "Cover Your A*s" mode (or,rather, coverup/point-your-finger-at-the-other-guy/blame-somebody-else mode). This is sad. The DOJ/FBI used to be a distinguished LE agency which was respected by people and governments from all across the world. This fiasco proves that economics isn't the only thing that has a trickle down effect. Obviously, corruption can trickle down, as well.

Yep...
They'll find it 2yrs from now...in a greasy paper bag in the alley behind Papa Pietro's Pizza, a block from Hillary's NYC Senate office

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

If it came up missing they wouldn't have
anything to worry about later on

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

http://www.homestead.com/gunrights/Guns_and_Gunrights.html

ICQ no. 46780559

Ms Reno is trying to make it look as if Louie Free is solely to blame for the covet up.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

If anyone actually thinks that someone will be held responsible for this Waco mess, I have a bridge for sale (real cheap). LOL JR will leave office the same day that Slick Willie slides out.

Yep, the US Marshmellows have the Waco radio transmission tapes. Let's see if they, "accidentally" become erased.

If I were one of those Texas Rangers, holding the 12 tons of unseen evidence, I wouldn't let a fed within 100 feet of it without being strip searched first.

Back