Just How Ignorant Are Anti Gunners?

Sorry, I couldn't stand more than 2:32 of it. The guy talking was very annoying, as was what he was saying. In the strict definition of the word ignorant, the real hard core anti's are very well versed. They count on the middle of the road to be ignorant. It's the middle of the road that worries me most, because they are indeed the ignorant and the largest segment.

But that is something we all know.

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http://www.ofcc.net
Do what you C.A.N.
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/digital/237/cansite/can.html

[This message has been edited by Hal (edited December 09, 1999).]

Just remember "Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever."

------------------
Beginner barbarians probably had the idea that every house they broke into would be full of untouched loot and frightened, unarmed victims. It just doesn't work that way, my friend.

I hope these evil men come to understand our peaceful ways soon - My trigger finger is blistering!

Do you ever get the feeling that every once in awhile, the antis are just playing? You know, just to see what they can get away with? Seriously. Actually, I take it as an encouraging sign. When HCI has to claim that banning pistol grips and flash suppressors will keep people from rapidly firing a weapon, that means they're DESPERATE. Maybe they know something we don't.

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

I couldn't stand to listen to the whole thing either. If ignorance is bliss these folks must be happy as hell. Saying that the pistol grip is what allows them to fire fast?... Saying that putting a plastic grip on a gun is legal (or would even work for that matter)?... Saying that cutting the pistol grip off of a gun would even work???

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

------------------
Anarchism: The radical notion that I am the sole authority when it comes to deciding what's best for me.

Sometimes I wonder if they are not really as ignorant as we think. Once they ban all those evil black rifles with pistol grips, someone is bound to figure out that the average hunting rifle is more dangerous than the average "asssult rifle." Then it will be easy to ban hunting rifles. I mean, if those piddly .223's were banned, then obviuously we must ban the .30-06's as well!

Back