Just got my Mosin 28/76 today WOW

UpandAtIt

Quote from TG International, the place where I ordered my 28/76 from on a C&R license.

"These rare and collectible rifles were designed and used by the Finnish Army for marksmanship qualification, military competition, and sniper training. The M28/76 features a birch stock with intense palm swells and metal reinforced accessory rails for shooting slings. They are chambered for 7.62x54r and built around M28/30 rifles, legendary for their accuracy, which is assisted by bedding the actions to free-float the target barrels. The bolt handles are bent to ease operation past the intricate diopter sights. These rifles are unique and will exhibit signs of use and normal wear, but are in very good to excellent overall condition. These rifles are considered Curios and Relics, eligible for shipping directly to 03 FFL collectors. This rifle is available direct from TG."

MosinsportingrifleM2876.jpg

I am just in awe of this Mosin Finnish made rifle, the fit, finish and function are far beyond any Mosin I have ever owned. I have not shot it yet, but I bought some Lapua and Norma 7.62x54r ammunition and am anxious to see just how well this rifle does at 200-300 yards

Has anyone else owned or own one of these? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

i don't own one, but.......i am super jealous now. that thing looks really cool, and fun. congrats man. let us know how she is when you take her out.

LOL.... I have 15 different Mosins now and have owned in the past close to 40. This one by far is the best, nicest and most closely toleranced Mosin I have ever seen. At $995 (hmmm 4 prestine M39's I would take for this rifle, yes :D) I guess it better be. I have really HIGH expectations on it for the range. I am told these rifles at rest will keep dime sized 3 shot holes at 300 yards.

Back