Just got home with a new Sig P229:):)

timrh23

Guys I finally got teh P229 I've craved for 3 years. Paid $669 whuich sounds like alot but considering I saw one last night for $731 and one this morning for $699. Only problem is the wife won't let me play with it till xmas morning :( Anybody else have this problem this season?

Congratulatons! Sure there might be cheaper prices but you got what you wanted. The P229 is excellent. You'll love it.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

I,ve owned a 229 for about six years. It's an accurate gun. I,m sure you'll enjoy it. Congrats on your purchase.

Nice Xmas present :)
All I got so far was mags for my P99. :) :)
At least it's not a (cough,cough) Glock!!!
Tell us how it shoots.

-----------------
Just as there is no such thing as too much fun,there is no such thing as owning just one gun :) :) :)

Thanks guys, I'm so excited to take her out and see what she can do. I'm already looking for a .357 sig barrel for it. Anyone know where to get one for a good price??

denfoote,

Hey! You made the little Glock 19 in the safe cry.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

Congrats,
When I was shopping around for a new pistol,
my choices we're between the 229 and the compact USP .40. Since I have small hands, I went with the HK. The Sig seemed a little chunky.

Try Mike at Precision Armory. He sells a lot of Sigs and accessories and is very reputable. I don't know his number, but the website is www.precisionarmory.com He doesn't have the barrels listed, but give him a call. He is a straight shooter and will give you a good deal.

Back