Just got a new CZ P-01.... A question? What should be included in the Box?

Hi,
I Just got a new CZ P-01.... A question? What should be included in the Box?

I seem to have gotten a bore brush, a red plastic bore swab, one extra clip and a little metal thingy that looks like an allen wrench with a point. Any idea what THAT is?:confused:

Thanks...

Hi,
I Just got a new CZ P-01.... A question? What should be included in the Box?

I seem to have gotten a bore brush, a red plastic bore swab, one extra clip and a little metal thingy that looks like an allen wrench with a point. Any idea what THAT is?:confused:

Thanks...
That's for tapping out the breakdown pin/ lever, whatever CZ calls it. I think what CZ puts in box varies. Usually a brush, tool, rod, book, and 2 to 4 mags depending on what distributor sold it. Some of mine came with 3 or 4 snap caps. Others came with none. Seems like they all had a gun lock.
IMO, you just bought the best self defense hand gun made, even though you might have got jipped on your snap caps.

None of the P-01s, maybe four or so, that I’ve bought came with snap caps. Would have been nice, though I have a lot at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the P-01s, maybe four or so, that I’ve bought came with snap caps. Would have been nice, though I have a lot at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only have one P-01 and it definitely came with them. I remember because it was my first CZ.

Back