Just emptied my bank account for a P7...

LiquidTension

I just picked up an HK P7 from a guy for $650. It has been hard chromed and came with 2 mags. The grips simply say HK P7 but it is the PSP model I believe. European mag release. It struck me as a good deal so I picked it up. Did I get a good price? It is in excellent condition with a very nice finish and a clean, shiny bore. Just hoping I didn't get ripped off....

Depending on how much it is used/abused, that is a VERY good price for one with the hard chrome finish.

You're going to love that gun.

Is the mag release narrow and protruding or wide and flush with the bottom? What is the date code (two letter code or month/date code)? An excellent one with the narrow release (not chrome) is usually somewhere between $750 up to $900 new. The chrome job is usually $130-150. Looks like you did well. The wide/flush mag release PSPs are favored over the narrow protruding. Oh, also, did it include serial numbered box, tools, and manual? That also usually affects the price paid. Even so, the cheapest I've seen a "very good" one with no box or tools has been $679. Good job!

[Edited by Cruzer on 05-21-2001 at 07:48 PM]

Sounds like a good deal. The P7M13s were quite reasonable around here in Utah for a while after the Utah Highway Patrol changed them out. I once had a P7M8. Cool gun, but I prefer others. I didn't keep it. Good luck. Some fellows really love P7s. Best. Watch-Six

That is the best deal I've heard. I think in dropped $695 for mine with a hard chrome job by MetaLife and three mags all hard chromed.

Make sure you get the tools and the manual!

You'll love it.

If you get night sights, the Ashley Big Dot Tritiums are super visible in the daytime and great at night.

Go to Park Cities Tactical and join them.

All I can say is they are very addictive. The last 3 pistols I have purchased have all been p7's. I started with a P7PSP because I heard they were going away. I loved it so much I picked up a P7 euro-release then another P7PSP for general carry. Great guns!

Back