Just bought my Walther P-99

REFLEX

I just picked up my P-99 and I love it even though I haven't shot it yet.

------------------
"100 Miles and runnin'"

Well Reflex good for you . I hope you enjoy it and it shoots well for you. I got the James Bond version and a Walther P5 for Christmas. I won't be shooting the P99 and I haven't had a chance to get the P5 out yet either. Since I don't plan on shooting the Bond P99 I plan on purchasing a standard model to shoot,don't know how soon though. Overall I'm impressed with both guns and can't wait to get the P5 out.
Happy Shooting.

------------------
Help Stamp Out Gun Ignorance.

I have had my P99 in .40 cal. for about a month now and love it. It is very accurate, and has no problems with the various brand of ammo I have tried so far. They are Speer Lawman, Gold Dot, Golden Sabre, and my own reloads. The reloads by the way are 7.0 grns of HS-6 with 180 grn. bullets. It loves em. 6.0 grns. of HS-6 were not enough for reliable function just a FYI.

glad to hear about the purchase. i got one of the SW99 and have also found this to be agreat gun, no ammo problems of any kind and love the ergonomics and features. mine is the .40 and have been very happy with accuracy out of the box, all i need now is a good holster, either hip or carry.

Reflex,

Cool, enjoy it- its a fun gun to shoot, real accurate, sold mine awhile ago but regret that I did, but then again not really, because I would like to get another one with the military green frame.

Dear Reflex,
WAY COOL!!!!! :) :) :) :)
I love my P99. So much so that it is now my primary carry weapon. My beloved Ruger P95 is now the backup gun. At combat distances, the P99 will shoot sub 2" groups, usually around 1.5". I know, I've done it. Getting mags used to be a bi#ch, but as long as Earl's exists,NO PROBLEM!!!!! :) :). Have fun with it,and tell us how it shoots.

------------------
Just as there is no such thing as too much fun,
there is no such thing as owning just one gun!!!

Now, go do the right thing, and buy that Walther!!

My SW99 should be coming in this week. I'm looking forward to trying it out...

------------------
Whatever happened to Cincinnatus?

DENFOOTE, which mags are these? Are these hicaps? If so, where is Earls? Thanks
FJC

------------------
"100 Miles and runnin'"

Reflex,
Earl's Repair Service In Tewksbury MA (of all places!)
Email waltherusa@mediaone.net
Phone (978)851-2656
Fax (978)851-9462

He sells both hi-cap & 10rd mags.
10rd price: $40.00
Hi-cap price: $125.00

------------------
Just as there is no such thing as too much fun,
there is no such thing as owning just one gun!!!

Now, go do the right thing, and buy that Walther!!

Back