Just bought an HK P9S..

Jspy

Was wondering what the consensus might be on this model.I picked up the 45 with a couple extra mags. Anything I should know about what to expect,quirks,etc..? What little I have read suggests it is quite unique with exceptional accuracy on par with some of the newer 45's available. I recently bought a P7M8 too, but so far haven't been able to shoot that one either...So many guns,so little time...:)

The P9S is a fine pistol, very accurate and fun to shoot. They also look cool. :) It's one of the very few handguns with a roller lock, and it was one of the first ones with a polygonal barrel. I've only seen one for sale in the last two years, and that one was well used and carried a price tag of $900.

I got a P9S Target in .45 about 2 years ago. One of the best single action triggers ever made. Not knowing how old the gun was or how much it had been shot I sent mine back to H&K for an update service. It was $45 (pre-overnight shipping) for them to disassemble, clean, replace the springs, and lube. It is a dream to shoot, wish some of the custom holster guys had molds for it.

Went to the range yesterday and let me tell you that P9S is more than I expected..:cool: Now I must admit to being somewhat of a pitiful shot (start getting the shakes after just a few :o)but even with my limited skills this thing is accurate. Funtion was flawless as well. I could definately see this becoming one of my favorites:)

Back