Jungle Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincinnati

Inactive
I'm not familar with this term, but a friend of mine said they make for some good hunting. Does anyone have any info on this?

I read this earlier, and reported the thread to moderators. I was REALLy hoping that noone would give him the time of day.

Oh well,

why is eveyone attacking me? I did not know that this was a racial term. I apologize. Perhaps my friend is an 'ass' but I am not.

I think I shall refrain from entering the "Troll Zone" any further.

If you love to hunt, as you claim, then post a legitimate hunting question. Otherwise, I think that you'll find your brand of naivete is pretty unwelcome.

All right. Just on the off chance that you're sincere, the term you mentioned is extremely degrading and racist; something that NO one on TFL approves of, or participates in (at least and remain a member here.) If you have read other posts here, you will quickly see that the staff does not tolerate it, and are quick to lock threads even approaching such garbage. I think I'm safe in saying that the members here pride themselves on mature discussions involving the responsible ownership of firearms, and presenting ourselves to the outside world in that light. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules here. I'm not staff, and I don't want to present myself as such, but I know from experience here that your future posts will determine your sincerity, and your future here.

So naive people shouldn't hunt? I love hunting.

Either a PETA member or probably some group with an agenda, trying to make us look like racists by misquoting any answers given.

Just let the maderators handle this one.

I think I'm safe in saying that the members here pride themselves on mature discussions involving the responsible ownership of firearms

jeezus christ. you must not be reading some of the sames threads i read. :barf:

Now cincinnati knows. Enuf.

Sheesh! The things that go on when I try to get a little work done around the house!

:), Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back