Jesse Jackson has company

Christopher

Matt Hale, a white supremacist/Aryan nations type from East Peoria, Illinois has joined Jesse Jackson on the list of people banned from Decatur. He and his group were there in support of the school, which then turned and filed an injunction to keep him out of there so as not to appear racist, since the good reverend already spent a night in the slammer. I'm not sure who to believe yet. The Chicago Tribune states that the school officials claimed that Mr. Hale was disrupting daily operation of the school, hence the injunction. ABC news had a blurb to the effect of "He was banned because some officials were uncomfortable with his views." I'm still digging for the whole story on this one, as neither of the aforementioned sources are a bastion of reliability or unbiased reporting.

Sounds like they're doing a balancing act to me. Ban one black racist, then ban a white one. Tit for tat.

I have no problem with it. I know Jesse's tactics are despicable, and I fully expect the white supremicist's are, too.

Given J. Jackson's incredible negotiating skills, I think he should go to Chechnya and help them settle all the problems there.

And maybe those folks could help settle one of OUR major problems...

:), Art

Back