Jericho 941 F-9 mags

joedayan

Inactive
Has anyone had problems with their factory mags? I've only shot this gun (NIB) three times and it has had feeding problems twice. Field stripped, lubricated (but not overlubricated). I'm thinking it could be a mag problem. I have not taken the mags apart (because they are brand new).

Thanks,

JND

The only Jericho pistol I have ever had dealings with would not cycle properly at all. Hence, I have stayed away from them. I have read good and bad reviews. Might try CZ mags.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IWI from what I've read sources mags from a few places, some don't have a stellar rep. Try Mec-gar CZ 75 mags, mec-gar is the oem maker to darn near every manufacturer.

Thanks all. I've run some Winchester white box and some old remington green box through it. I'll try some better ammo and if that doesn't fix it, I'll try some replacement mags.

Contact IWI customer service, it is under warranty.
Jericho are reliable, high quality pistols but, as with ALL brands, some may not work as well as one would expected. That is the main reason all reputable manufacturers offer a warranty and good customer service.

I haven't seen it lately, but in the past, I've seen some Tanfoglio and IWI/IMI mags that had flash on the followers and a little cleanup solved all the issues. None of my Tanfoglio Witnesses or Jerichos have had any feed issues. They run everything.

Back