Jennings or Helwan?

You used to be able to get a real nice wrist rocket slingshot for about $6.

Why waste your time building a race gun from that junk when you can buy a Hi-Point WITH a comp from the factory ?

The funny part is both the Jenning 9mm and the .380 passed the california safety test. Who would of thought it was possible.

Is it true that you cannot get life insurance if you confess to your insurer that you intend to discharge either one of these examples of fine engineering?

Shooting a Jennings or a Helwan is like riding a moped. It only feels good until one of your buddies see you doing it.
Neither gun is considered match quality or the basis for building one. Save your money and buy a quality piece. You will only regret either purchase in the future.

TS

If you are serious, Helwan. Get spare locking lugs/barrels as I've seen multiple breakages. The Helwan I fired was actually pretty accurate, about 1.5" at 21ft which is passable.

If you hurry you can get the Hi-Point 9mm Comp. Competition ready for only $159 and FEEL THE STEEL (see Billy Bob Jo Wicky)

Or better yet. You can get a Mateba magnum Auto-Revolver and dominate both the auto pistol and wheel gun divisions!!!

SS

I am thinking about quiting my job as a fry cook and trying to get into the IPSC circuit full time. I am in negotiation with Team Hi-Point as we speak. However Ralph Nader may interfere; he is back on his "Unsafe at any speed" kick.

Seriously, I was in a gun shop a month or so ago and watched a guy trade a NIB S&W 686 4" with a couple speedloaders along with an offer of a cash kicker for a Hi-Point 9mm pistol. The dealer told me he couldn't have slept at night if he had taken the cash and the gun. The guy already owned one Hi-Point and was happy as a lark with the deal.

Back