Jarvis vs Barsto barrels .357sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock Raider

I am interested in buying an aftermarket barrel for a Glock24C ,I want it in .357sig and I am considering Jarvis 0r Barsto.My Question is does anyone have any experience with either company? which one makes the better product? has the best customer service? any opinions would be appreciated.

I've got a Barsto .357 SIG for my Glock 22. Dropped in with no problems, 700 rounds with no malfunctions, better accuracy than the stock.

I have barrels from both Jarvis and Bar-Sto.
IMHO...Bar-Sto makes the better barrel but the wait time from them is extremely long.
Fit and finish of the Jarvis is not up to the Bar-Sto either.
Go with the Bar-Sto if you can wait 10-12 weeks minimum.

------------------
"New Jersey... The First Communist State in The Union"

Jim

When you say fit and finish is not as good on the Jarvis, could you explain a little please? There is a pretty good price difference, the wait time for the Jarvis barrel is almost none and, when I spoke with them on the phone they seemed like a super outfit to do business with.

If there is something tangible that makes the Bar-Sto a better barrel, that makes the extra money and wait seem like a more reasonable option.

I am looking at purchasing a either 4 or 5 barrels so, the price break does add up.

Thanks,
Sid

FWIW: The barrels I'm looking at are 40Super for Glock 21s and 357SIG for Glock 24s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back