James Bond Pistolo

Bark

Inactive
I recently saw the new James Bond flick(quite good I might ad) and wondered what Bond has replaced his trusty PPK with. I have been out of guns for a while and am not sure. It looks like an HK. Thanks

Vell, the exploding pistol in the beginning was probably an HK. I didn't get too great a look at it, but the lines were about right. The one he carried was a Walther of some sort. the rather lardy fellow identified it as a PPK, but that may just be for the sake of tradition. the one that he borrowed toward the end was a 1911 of some sort.

Just talked to HK about this.
They have stated officially and for the record:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>HK PISTOLS DO NOT EXPLODE. EVER.[/quote]

;)

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

Both the exploding one and the one he used later were both Walther P99's

I own two of them, One is the James Bond MI6 limited edition. and another is a shooter. Weird trigger pull, but otherwise a great gun!

Chris

Well, i didn't get a really great look, since it's hard to pause a theatre movie, but the one in the beginning looked a lot bigger and bulkier than the one he carried later on.

Back