IWB holster for HK USP45C?

chrisr6

Inactive
I've been looking to get a IWB holster for my HK USP45C. I was wondering what others might be using. So far all I have really seen is the Crossbreed and Aliengear. I know a holster is a very personal choice but just want options.
Thanks

Holsters. Bah!

Holsters really push my buttons as far as frustrating things in the firearm world go. I can choose my gun and I like all types of ammo and if the gun needs different grips I go to Pachmayer first, always.

Holsters are a very subjective crap shoot. About all I can say is pay enough to get a quality holster that won't damage your gun. If you stay with the name brands this isn't a problem. Finding one that FITS really IS a problem.

If you just want holster suggestions and want to know what's out there, this link to Midway might help.

https://www.midwayusa.com/holster-finder/

The Milt Sparks VM2 is a great holster if they make it for your pistol. Having said that, it lends itself best to slim pistols. I'm not familiar with the USP compact; but the USP has never struck me as being all that slim or IWB-friendly. I'm guessing holster-thickness will be an issue when carrying it and while I love Milt Sparks, leather is thicker than kydex, even with the winged-design of the VM2.

Back