I've gots the new gun fever!!!

Dave AA

It's been over a month since my last gun purchase. I'm jonsin' BAD!
Today, I'm cruisin' the local gunstores, And what do I see? A Colt Cowboy, 5&1/2, $545 NIB.
I've been wanting a SAA for quite some time, but A Peacemaker is WAY out of my league. Not really turned on by clones, most just don't "work" right. Tried the Cowboy, Cylinder lines up precisely with the loading gate at half-cock. Makes all the right sounds when cocked. Does have a transfer bar, but I can live with that for 1/3 of the price of a Peacemaker. Besides, I can kepp 6 in it.

First one I've ever seen, I wasn't even sure colt was actually making them. I WANT this gun!!!! I will be able to claim it is a "real" Colt .45.

Well guys, can anyone tell me about this gun? Strengths, weaknesses, Pros, Cons, etc..........?

I like what I see so far, but looks can be deceiving! :)

Hello my name is Coolray....and I'm an Addict
The new gun Jones has never left my in my entire life...:)
I wonder if there is a 12 step program out there.

The Colt has a Cool Factor that is way up there :D
get it you will not be dissappointed.

Aaaaahhhhhhh........

Well, I'm cured. Got the Colt. My adoring lady bought it for me as an early Christmas present. I am very impressed. Can't wait to shoot it!

cowboy

Just got a new colt cowboy myself .Shoots Great!, Finish O.K.,Got mine For $540.00+tax And Va. State Fee.Currently shopping for stag grips, Wow! Bigtime pricey!but they will look good.

Back