I've got the fever!

Hiker 1

After almost 9 freaking months, my Form 4 finally came back for my Silencerco Octane 45. Then I had to order the .45 piston which arrived on Friday, which was my birthday, so happy birthday to me!

I went down to the range and ran 200 rounds through my FNX Tactical. There was only one other guy on the range, so when he was reloading, I asked him to hold fire and I popped off a few with no hearing protection (yes, I know and I did it anyway).

Even at an indoor range with the report bouncing off the concrete walls, it sounded like slamming a large, hard-back book on to a garage floor. Too cool!

Now for a .300 Blackout can!

I've got a fever and the only cure is more cans!

It's a sickness. Just mailed in my form 4 for my Saker for my .300 last week. That will make can number 5 for me...

The more people that see my can the more people realize how much sense it makes. I love it!

I think my P220 should get the next one. Between it & my YHM phantom I think I'd pretty much be covered.

I just succumbed to the fever!

I have three cans in jail right now: AAC Ti-Rant 9, AAC SDN-6, and a Silencerco Sparrow.

The Sparrow will serve as my go-to .22 can on my M&P22, to extend the life of my AAC Pilot (sealed can).

The Ti-Rant will have some fun on my Glock 17 (picked up the threaded barrel for it today), and other assorted 9mm pistols (I gotta find a threaded barrel for my Sig 938!)

The SDN-6 will spend most of its time on a Sig 556xi chambered in 7.62X39. I need to go ahead and send off the Form 1 (e-file) for it so I can cut its barrel down to 10". The remainder of its time will be spent on a Remington 700 LTR.

I still want a 45 suppressor. The Octane 45 is probably going to be the one I get.

Back