I've been thinking, fireams at work

This all started with my incident at work with a pocket knife (see a previous thread) In my work I am required to drive my own vehicle to and from job sites on occasion ( I get paid mileage) And I was thinking about a "truck gun" and what the ramifications would be if someone found out and freaked. But the boss has a mini van (a Chevy Venture or something like that) He has removed the backseat to make carrying equipment easier. It is driven to job sites everyday working day. The reason I bring this up is because in the back of the van there is a .22 rifle in the open for all the employees to see. No one has said anything yet but I just got to thinking about the situation. In such an eviroment would it be wise to have a "truck gun" or would it not make one lick of difference? If the boss has a firearm in a company vehicle maybe that answers my own question?

I'm off my soap box now....

If boss man has one, I wouldn't be afraid to toss one in my own vehicle. Just don't bring it up, act like it's a non issue because it really isn't an issue.

My grandpa carried a pistol grip pump 12 ga in his big rig for the 40+ years he drove semi truck (Noteworthy: he was an owner/operator). Never told anyone cause it wasn't their business, but had various co workers and bosses ride alone on various hauls. Never became an issue for him. His truck, his rules; and I'd say the same applies for you. ;)

Back