It's still on for the NJ TFL March 16th Shoot

RAY WOODROW 3RD

Hope to see all of you there tomorrow! I will be monitoring the boards for any last minute questions. Remember to bring your five dollar bills! :D :D (at least three) Please email me with any question you have using the PM on this board or my home email address at RAY_RENEE@prodigy.net

Please confirm on this thread if you will be attending tomorrow's shoot.

wow, what timing.. I was about to give up on the shoot due to the site being down.. Now the weather looks like rain:( Dammit. I may come Ray.. Im gonna wake up and check the weather. Now it looks like rain all day in that area..

Frank

Sorry Ray. I am out. I sent you a note but it must be your work address and I missed you.
I spoke to Soda today and he was still up for it though.
Mike

Thank Gawd awmighty!!!!!

(Ahem) Yes I am coming. I was planning to get there about 10 AM.

I am bringing some targets, old powder cans, AOL diskettes etc. :D

So far its looks good for me and my friend

Perhaps his wife as well(not sure on that count will see if she shows tomorrow) I am looking forward to this thing. been practicing with my 1911 for the last 2 weeks. hav'nt shot it in 5 years good to know I can at least hit the target with it.;)

Barnegat weather will be holding up today - See everyone there!!!

Currently At 7:23AM (DETAILS)
CLOUDY. Winds SW at 5 mph.Pollen.
Temp: 61 / RF 60. UV Index 0.2. Sunrise/Sunset

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today (GO HOURLY)
Drizzle in the morning, a good deal of clouds, breezy and mild
High 62 / RealFeelTM 59. Max. UV 2. Find the parts you need at Sears PartsDirect

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight (GO HOURLY)
Patchy clouds; breezy in the evening.
Low 32 / RealFeelTM 22.

Back