It's here......;(

Rob Pincus

Beautiful Rifle...BUT..
My .308 Win Blaser R-93 straightpull bolt action interchangable barrel Rifle finally arrived AND the instant Check pick-up went as planned (though it took considerably longer than it did Sunday morning..) BUT...No Scope rings.
The Blaser uses special psuedo quick release back to zero mounts, which the barrel is pre-cut for. But, I got no mounts, they must have been packaged with the 7mm Rem Mag barrel, mag insert and bolt face, which also didn't arrive.

Now, I've got 2 days to figure something out before we are supposed to be in Texas with the rifle ready to hunt... Hope Sig uses Fed-Ex better than they used UPS last week..

Man...Sig definatly does not seem to have thier act together.

frown.gif

I called thier VP of marketing form the gunshop and he assured me that the rifle was in his office with the mounts Thursday morning. He is going to Fed-ex me some mounts for delivery on Thursday.. we'll see.
If they don't make it, I guess we hunt with a remington. Too-bad, no Texas TV for the Blaser....

You know Rob... you should protest that error and just get rid of that Blazer JUST TO SHOW THEM! ROB DOES NOT TOLLERATE POOR SHIPPING!
Here Rob, send it to me... I'll get rid of it for you...

Got a space in my safe...

That is Blaser not Blazer, pronounced Blah-sa with your nose in the air and a distinct Thurston Howell accent, luvy.

But, honestly, what good is the rifle without a scope!

Okay, so Swarovski is supposed to be shipping the Scopes to Texas and Sig is shipping the 7mm barrel and both sets of rings&mounts ro Texas. And hopefully everything will work out!
(I'm still bringing a couple of Remingtons for us, just in case
wink.gif
)

Back